I got Guidelines to Creativity by K. Bradford Brown as a gift and was impressed by these ten quotes. Some are clever re-statements of more famous observations but all have a certain poetry.
- Creativity will take me as far as my imagined limits.
- The building blocks of our creativity are quarried from the space between what is, and what might be.
- Some discoveries change the world. All discoveries change their discoverer.
- An attempt may be a failure. A person never is.
- To create, we must learn to stand on other people’s shoulders humbly.
- Whenever a group shares a common vision, a spark of creativity is ignited.
- When surfacing from the depths of creative effort, take the time to decompress.
- Age does not limit creativity. But having experience helps. As does not having it. Anyway, it’s not our choice.
- They said, “try, try again.” I said, “let’s stop and try something different.”
- It starts in the imagination. It ends in sweat.
Trackback from your site.