Lenny Greenberg, a serial entrepreneur and frequent Bootstrappers Breakfast® attendee will lead our discussion this Friday about taking a long term view in business. All too often high-tech companies don’t take a long term view of their product. In the initial rush to get something to someone, companies may make tactical product choices that may hurt their long term viability. Lenny will provide a strategic framework for making decisions about product direction.
Lenny is currently CEO at Assistyx, a software company specializing in products for non-verbal autistic children. Prior to that, he was co-founder and CTO of Pathlore Software Corporation. Lenny led technology direction and development at a variety of enterprise software start ups including HxManagement, Sigma Imaging Systems, Document Automation Corporation and Instinet. He started his career in the Cleveland, OH office of Accenture with a specialty in banking and law firm automation.
And don’t forget this Wednesday we also have a 9am Bootstrapper Breakfast at Boudin Bakery at 4 Embarcadero Center in San Francisco.
Here is the full monthly line-up (see the Bootstrappers Breakfast Calendar of Events for details)
- First Wednesday of the Month: 9am-10:30am at Boudin Bakery at 4 Embarcadero Center in San Francisco
- First Friday: 7:30am-9am at Hobee’s in Palo Alto
- Second Friday: 7:30am-9am at Omega in Milpitas
- Third Tuesday: 7:30am-9am at Coco’s in Sunnyvale
- Third Friday: 9am-10:30am at Boudin Bakery at 4 Embarcadero Center in San Francisco
- Fourth Friday: 9am-10:30am at Red Rock Coffee in Mountain View
Trackback from your site.