I will be taking part in an SVASE panel on “Lean Startups–Do They Really Work” on Thursday October 29 at Cooley Godward in San Francisco. It’s a great panel:
- Steve Blank, Founder, Epiphany
- Rob Hayes, Partner, First Round Capital
- Craig Jacoby, Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
- Sean K. Murphy, CEO, SKMurphy, Inc.
- Rashmi Sinha, Cofounder & CEO, SlideShare, Inc.
- Moderator: Jonathan Abrams, Founder & CEO, Socializr
The panel will address these questions and others:
- What are the characteristics of a lean startup?
- Will a lean startup business model lead to significantly greater returns for the investor?
- What is a minimum viable product?
- How do you define your market?
LOCATION: Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 101 California Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Networking and hors d’oeuvres
- 7:00 – 8:15 pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 8:15 – 8:10 pm: Additional Networking
Rate: Members – $20; Affiliates – $29; General Public – $49; Walk-ins add $10
Trackback from your site.