One of the things it took me a long time for me to get used to living in Silicon Valley was the lack of snow. Not snow that you could visit in places like Tahoe but snow that visited you. A few years have seen snow in the foothills but nothing like winter mornings in St. Louis where the landscape would be entirely transformed by snow and/or freezing rain.
We have the last three Bootstrapper Breakfasts® of 2010 this week:
- Mon-Dec-27 Mountain View (Holiday) 9am register
- Wed-Dec-29 Chicago 7:30am register
- Thu-Dec-30 Sunnyvale (Holiday) 9am register
- Some common mistakes that bootstrappers make
- Our startup stages model
- Key long term trends in the evolution of technology entrepreneurship
- Why product market fit is a fraction not a bit (I think it’s a measure of the relative fitness at a point in time for how well a product solves a problem for a particular customer set)
- Why threatening to kill your product works against the trust needed to establish an ongoing business relationship
- Operating plans for a startup vs. a fund raising “business plan” and how to evaluate funding alternatives.
- A detailed walk through of Jason’s pricing model and insertion strategy for AppIgnite
If you prefer to read we will have a cleaned up transcript available by mid-January.
Trackback from your site.