I have been invited to help re-launch the Startup Sales Circle Meetup, we will be meeting August 9th at GroundFloorSV. I will be making some brief remarks on debugging your sales process to cut time to revenue and then there will be open conversation on startup sales challenges.
Bring any (or all!) of the following with you:
- A gnarly sales opportunity with an active prospect where you’d like some help;
- A prospect that you’d like to pull into a sales process but haven’t figured out how to crack;
- How and when to offer special pricing;
- How to maximize your product demos;
- How to identify and work purchasing committees;
- Or any old sales question that you have…
When: Thursday August 9th, 6:30 to 7:45pm
Where GroundFloorSV 2030 Duane Avenue, Santa Clara, CA
Trackback from your site.