We have been invited back the SF Lean Startup Circle to present our “Validating Your MVP and Value Proposition for B2B Startups” workshop on June 4, starting 5:30pm. This interactive workshop will address:
- How a B2B startup should think about message, MVP, and launch.
- Understand who buys your product and how they calculate its value and total cost.
- Where to find people to validate your MVP.
- Systematic approach to validating your MVP and your value proposition.
- How to track and measure your efforts.
- When to pivot.
When: June 4, 5:30-8:30
Where: Runway, 1355 Market Street, Suite 488, San Francisco, CA
Cost: $60 (or join the volunteer mailing list to get in free.)
Tristan Kromer‘s (@TriKro) vision for the SF Lean Startup Circle is to offer a testbed for developing workshops for entrepreneurs. So with this iteration we are adding a new module where participants will build a LEGO representation of their business. We believe that this will offer a useful metaphor for analyzing a customer’s business and the value that your MVP offers.
Other LEGO related blog posts:
- Empires build Death Stars, rebels build X-Wing fighters
- Associating, Pattern Matching, and Sensemaking
- It’s the Picture on the Box that Sells the LEGO Set
Trackback from your site.