With the 2016 school year getting ready to start in the next six to eight weeks at most colleges and universities I have had several conversations with student entrepreneur organizations about how I might be able to help them.
I have developed content and given talks and webinars over the last five years that may provide student entrepreneurs help to get oriented to many of the basics of customer development, innovation, and new market exploration.
Some of this may also be useful for entrepreneurs preparing to start an incubator or accelerator program.
Short Educational Videos (under ten minutes)
- Chalk Talk on Technology Adoption video and transcript
- Are You Building a Death Star? video
- SKMurphy Startup Stages Model Overview video
- For New Products Prospect Objections Are Valuable Data audio and transcript
Short Inspirational Videos by Others
- An Entrepreneur is a Change Agent [Grasshopper]
- Keep On Walking [Robert Carlyle 6 minute single take of Johnnie Walker’s multiple generations of entrepreneurs]
- Work is a Beautiful Thing [Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs for WalMart]
- Innovation Needs Starvation, Pressure, and a New Perspective [Dave Snowden]
Realities of entrepreneurship
- Webinar: roundtable discussion of Barry Moltz’s “You Need To Be a Little Crazy”
- Your First Dozen Enterprise Customers
Full Text of Interview by Gabriel Weinberg, excerpts used in sales chapter of “Traction” book.
- Terry Frazier: How To Do Real Competitive Analysis
- Your Post Launch Plan: What Was Herioc Must Become Routine
- Lean Innovation 101 at SF Bay ACM 2013 video
- How to Bootstrap at ASLCPA 2013 slides and audio
- Video Briefing on Early Revenue For Enterprise Applications video
- Leading a Team of Experts at Project Management Institute Silicon Valley slides and audio
- Webinar Replay: Innovator’s DNA Series Overview
- Webinar Replay: Innovator’s DNA Associating Skill
- Webinar Replay: Innovator’s DNA Questioning Skill
- Webinar Replay: Innovator’s DNA Observing Skill
- Webinar Replay: Innovator’s DNA Networking Skill
- Webinar Replay: Innovator’s DNA Experimenting Skill
Photo Credit Andrés Nieto Porras: El árbol de las ideas
Trackback from your site.