I am giving a talk on “Extracting Competitive Insights from Software Demos: Crafting and Refining Your Company’s Message Through the Analysis of a Competitor’s Demo” at the Silicon Valley Chapter of the Society for Competitive Intelligence (SCIP) Tue-May-24 at 6PM.
From the flyer for the event:
The software demo is a critical asset in today’s sales cycle, and even more so with SaaS-delivered products. Demos incorporate your messaging and assist in the sales process. This interactive session will offer you a checklist for developing the basic elements of a product demo (based on the Great Demo! methodology) and a framework for evaluating a competitor’s demos that can be used to develop competitive actionable insights.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your company’s demos, thereby increasing your win rate and shortening the length of the sales cycle
- Identify your company’s product positioning and align it with your messaging and demos
- Discover which places to view a competitor’s demo and what to do with the insights gained
- Establish a winning conversation by translating competitive insights into ammunition used by both sales and demo teams
“Extracting Competitive Insights from Software Demos” event description
- When: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:00 PM to 8:45pm
- Where: 1345 Crossman Avenue, Sunnyvale, California 94089
On-Site Location: Netapp Building 7
- More Info http://www.scip.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=813743
- Register https://scip.site-ym.com/events/register.aspx?id=813743
- Cost: Event is No Charge But Space is Limited, Please RVSP
Related Blog Posts
- Challenges in Analysing Market Structure and Competitive Landscape
- Great Demo! Methodology Offers a Lean Approach to Sales and Presentations
- Recap of “How To Give a Great Demo” at CoFounders Club Wed-Apr-16-2014
- A Great Demo Is A Conversation Driven By Mutual Curiosity
- Great Demo Workshop Attendee: “Holy Crap! My Demos Have Too Much Detail”
- Ilya Semin of Datanyze on Value of Great Demo Workshop
Trackback from your site.