We provide strategic advice on company development, product planning, and new product introduction. Our focus is on early customers and early revenue for software startups.
Initially startup founders face two challenges: product development and customer development. We know that most startups don’t have the luxury of separate marketing, sales, business development efforts. We offer an integrated approach to getting more customers: as an virtual member of your team we develop and implement lead generation strategies, prototype early marketing material and refine it as we go on sales calls with you.
We understand the budget constraints of bootstrapping entrepreneur and offer a number of different solutions:
- Bootstrappers Breakfast
- Speaking engagements
- Workshops in both open enrollment and private customized versions
- Consulting as part of your virtual team
- Trusted advisor
We help you
- identify your customer and their buying process,
- select “target rich environments” both online and face to face where you can meet prospects
- discover your customer’s pain, need, opportunity, or critical business issue,
- determine your benefits and how to present them in demos and proposals,
- engineer and manage your sale process,
- prepare for, negotiate, and close deals at a price that reflects your value to the customer.