Where can I get insurance?
When you work with Future 2000 companies, you may need to provide proof of insurance:

  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  • Employer’s Liability insurance
  • Commercial General Liability Insurance (bodily injury and property damage)
  • Automobile Liability (bodily injury and property damage)
  • Professional Liability (errors and omissions)
  • Umbrella and/or Excess Liability

This commercial insurance is available through the Hartford Insurance.

For health insurance, we use Kaiser .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top