- Red Flags: Identifying Incompatible Co-founders
Our checklist of red flags for co-founders. Evaluating these signs early on can help co-founders and teams address issues before they escalate and determine whether a partnership is viable in the long run.
- Time to Market: Tips for Strategic Networking
Sean Murphy and Etienne Garbugli offer tips for entrepreneurs to become effective at strategic networking …
Time to Market: Tips for Strategic Networking Read More »
- Time to Market: Making Tough Decisions as Founders
My latest “Time to Market” podcast with Etienne Garbugli explores one of the keys to …
Time to Market: Making Tough Decisions as Founders Read More »
- How Founders Can Learn Sales on the Job
In this podcast, Étienne Garbugli and Sean K. Murphy discuss several proven approaches for how …
How Founders Can Learn Sales on the Job Read More »
- Time to Market: How to Learn From Co-Founder Disagreements
In this podcast, Étienne Garbugli and Sean K. Murphy discuss the impact of AI on startups. They compare and contrast Chat GPT to other intelligence amplification tools like Google Search, Grammarly, Git Hub co-pilot and other chatbots.
- Time to Market S01 E05 – Startup Posters: Useful or Misleading?
In this episode, we review some popular startup posters, discussing where they make sense, what’s good about them, and potential drawbacks.
- Time to Market S01 E04 – How B2B Startups Can Play a Fast Game
Startups must often play a fast game to establish themselves in competitive markets and achieve rapid growth. We discuss how to spot opportunities earlier, learn more quickly, and execute faster.
- Time to Market S01 E03 – How Will AI like Chat GPT Impact B2B Founders?
In this podcast, Étienne Garbugli and Sean K. Murphy discuss the impact of AI. They …
Time to Market S01 E03 – How Will AI like Chat GPT Impact B2B Founders? Read More »
- Time to Market Podcast S01 E02: B2B Entrepreneurship in 2023
Entrepreneurship is not the right path for everyone. Many successful professionals find fulfillment in other career paths or by contributing to established organizations. Consider your individual circumstances, goals, and aspirations to make an informed decision about whether entrepreneurship aligns with your values and vision.
You can explore entrepreneurship through side projects, freelancing, or joining startup teams to gain exposure and insights before fully committing.
- Time to Market Podcast S01 E01 – B2B? But Why?
Welcome to “Time to Market,” a brand new podcast by SKMurphy and LeanB2B. In this very first episode, we discuss why we like B2B markets.