Who Sees Your Blind Spots First?
Clients, Customers or Trusted Peers?
Every month, our members meet and challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
Peer Advisory Boards provide
- Supportive feedback on complex business issues
- Accountability on critical risk-reducing issues that really move your business forward
- Useful advice, resources and lessons learned
Sean facilitates the advisory peer board
to keep you focused and on track
Peer Advisory Boards
for Change Agents
Commitment it takes be a part of a Peer Advisory Board:
- Preparation is the best way to leverage the group
- Regular attendance is required
- Willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas
- Give support and solve problems by sharing experience, resources and expertise