Startup Epicenter has just announced two back to back entrepreneurial education events that together offer an intensive program designed to help you prepare for the grueling demands of an entrepreneurial journey. SKMurphy is a sponsor for the events.
- March 27-29 Startup Epicenter Intensive Workshops
- March 30-31 Startup Epicenter Challenge & Festival
The final program hasn’t been announced but they have already previewed an impressive line-up of VC’s (and Angels).
- Clint Chao, General Partner, Formative Ventures
- Dan Grosh, Partner, Nosal Partners
- Ken Elefant, General Partner, Opus Capital
- Carol Sands, Founder & Managing Member, The Angels’ Forum / Halo Funds
- Jim Simmons, Entrepreneur In Residence, Draper Richards
- John Steuart, Managing Director, Claremont Creek Ventures
- Rich Simoni, Partner, Asset Management Company
- Richard Redelfs, General Partner, Foundation Capital
- Will Price, Principal, Hummer Winblad
Apply here to take part in the intensive workshops. Send a 1-2 page executive summary and at least two of the following items to be considered for one of the openings for this program.
- web page – secure view acceptable
- link to product demo
- blog link
- video on YouTube,etc.
- Customer Referral/Testimonial(s)
- 1-2 paragraph description (your 30-45 sec. pitch)
- Financial Estimates
- PowerPoint funding pitch presentation
Please do not send: Business plan
E-Mail to Applications-at-StartupEpicenter
It’s a rolling admissions process that starts tomorrow, March 2nd.