I will be taking part in an SVASE panel on the lean startup concept entitled “Lean Startups–Do They Really Work” on Thursday October 29 at Cooley Godward in San Francisco.
Lean Startups Panel at SVASE Oct 29 in SF
It’s a great panel:
- Steve Blank, Founder, Epiphany
- Rob Hayes, Partner, First Round Capital
- Craig Jacoby, Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
- Sean K. Murphy, CEO, SKMurphy, Inc.
- Rashmi Sinha, Cofounder & CEO, SlideShare, Inc.
- Moderator: Jonathan Abrams, Founder & CEO, Socializr
The panel will address these Lean Startup questions and others
- What are the characteristics of a lean startup?
- Will a lean startup business model lead to significantly greater returns for the investor?
- What is a minimum viable product?
- How do you define your market?
LOCATION: Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 101 California Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Networking and hors d’oeuvres
- 7:00 – 8:15 pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 8:15 – 8:10 pm: Additional Networking
Rate: Members – $20; Affiliates – $29; General Public – $49; Walk-ins add $10
Video of Event
Matt Perez was kind enough to record and post a video of the event.
Related Blog Posts
Eric Ries original Sep-8-2008 blog post on “Lean Startup“