I have been really encouraged by some of the great comments I have received on some recent blog posts.
A Great Comment Can Brighten Your Whole Day
- Fantastic textual content and additionally a great web site.
- Your authored material is stylish.
- You are wonderful! Thanks!
- WOW just what I was looking for.
- I truly like your way of blogging.
- Thank you for another excellent post.
It’s a shame that they ended up in my spam folder. Apparently folks who sell pharmaceuticals, toner ink, and mortgage refinancing, not to mention site owners who host a wide variety of video clips all really really appreciate this blog.
As for you, my fifteen readers, please let me know what I can do to improve your reading experience.
Unfortunately what appears to be a great comment left on a blog post is often just an example of social engineering for spam links. Always check the link.
A Genuine Great Comment
Update–later that same night–A real comment from Will Sargent that did make my day:
I read your blog and appreciate how to the point you are. You have a good healthy balance between practical discussion and idealistic views. Your blog is an example to others.