It’s time to update your goals based on results to date. 2017 is now well underway and some goals you set for Q1 may need to be revisited and perhaps dropped or rescheduled for this quarter. Here is what happened in Q1 and what we have planned for Q2.
Newsletter April 2017: Update Your Goals Based On Results
|This blog post summarizes our April 2017 newsletter: you can subscribe to the monthly SKMurphy newsletter using the form at the right.
We are getting a number of inquiries about our lead generation capabilities. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a shot no cost no obligation briefing on nine common lead generation techniques that can be very effective for bootstrappers. We cover them in a trade-off matrix that addresses cost and time to impact.
Update Your Goals Based On Results
It can’t be the end of April, I have not completed all of my goals for Q1 2017.
Clients In the News
Our clients took part in a number of events in 2017, here is a representative sample.
- Aaron Joseph from ZipQuality is presenting at 10X Medical Device Conference May 1-3, 2017
- Walt Maclay, President of Voler Systems presented “Ultra Low Power Design Techniques” Sat-Apr-7 at HardwareCon
- OpenSensors produced a webinar on “Evidence Based Design of Workspaces” on Mar-28-2017 with Arjun Kaicker of Zaha Hadid Architects and Yodit Stanton, CEO of OpenSensors
- Traffic Parrot CEO Wojciech Bulaty gave a briefing on “Introduction to Service Virtualization for Software Testers” at the #TesterGathering in London. There were many interesting questions from the audience. See also “How Manual Exploratory Testers Find More Bugs Using Service Virtualization” on the Zephyr Software site for some highlights and additional diagrams elaborating on key concepts from the talk.
- 3Ears CEO Linc Jepson exhibited the new site at the American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages (AATSEEL) Conference Feb 3-4, 2017 in San Francisco.
Quite a bit happening in the next three months, Peter Cohans’ Great Demo Workshop offers outstanding sales training for entrepreneurs and we are pleased to partner with him on open enrollment events in Silicon Valley that complement the on-site workshops that constitute the bulk of his practice.
- Great Demo Workshop May 3-4, 2017 in Sunnyvale, CA
- Event: May 23 Will Work for Equity Networking Silicon Valley Cofounder Academy at Hacker Dojo
- May Bootstrapper Breakfasts will focus on improving your entrepreneurial habits: May 5 in Palo Alto, May 16 in Sunnyvale, and May 26 in Mtn View
- Fri-June 2 Bootstrapper Breakfast in Palo Alto: How Bootstrappers Manage the Work/Work In Their Startup
- Fri-June 2 Mastermind Open House in Sunnyvale If you want to travel fast go alone, If you want to travel far join a peer advisory group.
Leads–The Fuel For Your Sales Machine®
SKMurphy offers a full range of lead generation services. Our hands-on team can create high-quality leads. Contact us if you would like to hear more. We have recently trademarked “Leads–the Fuel for You Sales Machine” as a tagline for the service; here is an image we have been using to promote it.