We went through a brief planning exercise with our clients, and some prospective clients, that several found useful. Since it’s not not too late to do some planning for 2007, here are a few questions that should answer on a single piece of paper (perhaps even a 3×5 card you can carry with you)
- What went well last year? (If you haven’t celebrated do so now)
- How will you build on your 2006 success?
- What key value or attribute of your business do you want to enhance?
- What are one or more activities or initiatives you plan to stop doing in 2007?
- What is your target for growth next year? Are you ready for growth?
- What are the major risks you face in 2007; how will you mitigate them?
Trackback from your site.