We hosted a roundtable on SaaS sales issues today at Plug and Play in Sunnyvale over lunch. Here are some quotes I pulled off of our feedback cards:
- Good Discussion, interesting models discussed.
- Further info separating metrics from models would be helpful in fueling discussion.
- Great Roundtable. Lengthen the time.
- Well moderated, very on point.
- Discussion was useful.
- Good format and without a sales pitch.
- SaaS is a great topic, I would be interested in other aspects, e.g. business models.
- Well presented, good interaction
We had a 90 minute facilitated discussion with a couple of slides to help spur conversation and some informal networking afterward for about 30 minutes. It was very enjoyable. We have been shooting for one of these a quarter, we will probably do another one in July/August depending upon what else comes up.
Next Friday we have a Getting More Customers workshop in a new venue in Redwood Shores, the FortisGC folks have graciously allowed us to use their main conference room. Front row seats still available.