Join us on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 for a new class “Get Out Of Your Batcave: Customer Development for Lean Startups” from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM at Education @ PARISOMA in San Francisco, CA.
You’ll learn how to:
- Establish “ground truth” in an early market
- Use an MVP (minimum viable product) to explore the market
- Apply what you have learned to drive early product iterations
- Make your offering attractive to paying customers
This interactive class will cover key concepts and rules of thumb for successful innovation by lean startups. We will cover actionable strategies for lean startups bringing discontinuous or disruptive products to market.
Why Get Out Of The Batcave To Discover A Market’s Ground Truth?
To Find As Many Surprises As You Can
In The Market
Before Building And Launching Your Product
For more “Get Out Of the Batcave” stories and advice see:
- W. J. King’s “Unwritten Laws of Business”
- Steve Blank on Leaving the Batcave to Learn from Customers
- Customer Development Proceeds in Parallel with Product Development
- Moving from Vision to Engagement with Prospects
- Customer Development and Its Discontents
- Three Equations, Three Unknowns: Customers, Message, Features
- Startup Advice in Three Word Doses
- Failure to Thrive
- Purpose, Patience, Politeness, and Prudent Risk Taking
- Where Do Lean Startup Methods Help Most?
- Hiring a Startup’s First Salesperson
Trackback from your site.