Q: What is the target allocation for each of these critical tasks in a successful startup? Here is my list of critical tasks in a startup and a percentage allocation:
- Planning 10%
- Execution 50%
- Ideation 20%
- Talking to Potential Customers 15%
- Recruiting 5%
What Is The Real Decision?
Can you clarify :
- At what stage of company?
- What time frame are the percentages averaged over?
- Is this just for the founders or total effort of all team members?
- What is the distinction between ideation and planning? Can you please elaborate on this?
How would you use or apply any answer that you get? In other words, what is the real decision you are trying to make?