One of the things that we always review with founders is their LinkedIn profile. It’s important for a several reasons:
- Prospects will check it either before they contact you or as they are doing more background checking on your company.
- The testimonials that are posted there have authenticated authorship and should also be posted on your website.
- It’s a convenient mechanism for reconnecting with old co-workers and other folks you have had prior shared success with.
MB Deans is offering a good three part workshop on this Thursday January 15 at the Courtyard Marriott in Los Altos (4320 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022) for job seekers that will also be useful for bootstrappers:
- LinkedIn and Beyond: Building Your Job Hunt Strategy with LinkedIn and Facebook
- Blockbuster Profiles: Write One That Will Have Recruiters Calling You
- I’m on LinkedIn: Now What? Get the Next Steps to Success
If that time or location is not convenient she is offering three more later this month:
Trackback from your site.