We are facilitating another website peer review Thursday June 11 at PATCA. At our April 17 website peer review, we were asked by Jerry Rice to produce a similar event for PATCA and were happy to oblige. Theresa is a member of PATCA and regularly attends their events. She blogged about “Three Reasons to Attend a Website Peer Review” in April and her points are still valid:
We have done three other events like this in conjunction with sponsoring organizations like Innovation Denmark, SDForum, or Startup Epicenter. Participants have told us that they had three benefits.
- In reviewing another firm’s website and providing concrete feedback, they developed new perspectives on how prospects and other visitors might assess their own site.
- There are always so many things that can be done to improve a website it can be an endless sinkhole of time. Helping a peer with their site helped them identify the most important improvements to make next. Also some of the feedback provided by fellow CEOs were directly applicable to their own.
- They learned about a number of free and low cost tools and resources that are available for website design and analysis.
Details about the event:
- Date: June 11, 2009, 6:00-9:00pm
- Pre-registration Cost: $20 for PATCA members, $25 for non-members, $20 guest(s) of members, and $20 for first-time attendee
- Register here : advance Registration by June 8 strongly encouraged; register online by 5:00 pm June 8 to guarantee a meal. You can also call or email the PATCA office for reservations: 800-747-2822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dinner included:Oven roasted tri tip with cabernet demi glace OR Sauteed Portobello mushroom and sun-dried tomato risotto in a Parmesan cream sauce
- Location: Pruneyard Plaza Hotel, 1995 South Bascom Avenue, Campbell, CA 95008
Trackback from your site.