Pete Tormey moderates the Dublin/Pleasanton Bootstrapper Breakfasts® (along with Richard Moerschell) and fills in from time to time in San Francisco as well. I asked him what he felt some key benefits attendees gained at a breakfast and he sent me a great three minute podcast that I have embedded below. He identifies three benefits he see attendees gaining from the conversation at a Bootstrappers Breakfast:
- Being around other bootstrapping entrepreneurs renews your enthusiasm
- Serious suggestions from other attendees can spark your own creativity in addressing business challenges
- Comparing notes can give you peace of mind knowing that many folks are wrestling with the same issues.
Or download directly: PTormeyBB100920
We also have three Bootstrapper Breakfasts® this week in Silicon Valley
- 7:30am to 9:00am Tue-Sep-21 at Coco’s at Lawrence and Oakmead in Sunnyvale
- 7:30am to 9:00am Thu-Sep-23 at Athens Burger Restaurant in Dublin
- 9:00am to 9:00am Fri-Sep-24 at Red Rock Coffee in Mountain View
Trackback from your site.