If you are considering joining a startup or are in the process of building out your initial team I am moderating a panel at Silicon Valley Code Camp with three startup CEO’s that you should find helpful. It’s scheduled for Sunday October 10 at 2:45pm and you can sign up here.
We will explore:
- Practical difference between employees, contractors, alliances, partners and co-owners.
- How to define the key roles in a startup: who is wearing which hats.
- What partners need from you.
- How to pitch to a co-founder.
- What it means to join a global team.
- Matt Cameron CEO of Corporate Catapult, a career acceleration tool in private alpha.
- Peter Hoffman CEO of Interactive Mobile Solutions. IMS helps event planners enhance their attendees’ conference experience through an innovative, mobile technology solution called ConferenceConnect.
- Merc Martinelli CEO of Verdafero, which is a SaaS platform that can be used for sustainability planning, energy efficiency and carbon management services for small and medium enterprise businesses.
Silicon Valley Code Camp is free an open to the public.
Please register so that we can get an accurate gauge of interest and get a room that’s an appropriate size.
Related blog posts: