I will be a mentor at the B2B Startup Weekend June 6-8 in San Francisco.
Mentor at B2B Startup Weekend
Come share ideas, form teams, and launch startups. … Come join us for weekend-long, hands-on experience where you will learn what it takes to launch a startup, meet others with the same shared passion for entrepreneurship, and maybe even create a new business! Sean Murphy is excited to be a mentor at the event.
June 6-8 in San Francisco, CA
Use promo code SFB2B10
During this Startup Weekend, entrepreneurs will be empowered to pitch, build teams and transform their B2B based ideas into Minimum Viable Products (MVPs).
Update Sat-May-17 from Sean Murphy: I am grateful to Scott Sambucci of SalesQualia for recommending me as a mentor and glad that I was able to suggest that Emily Tucker of TaroWorks and Liz Fraley of Single Sourcing Solutions take part as mentors.
Related Blog Posts
- Mentor for Startup Weekend Nov-2016 at Santa Clara Univ.
- Mentoring at Startup Weekend San Jose Jan 27-29 2012
- The Fact That Your App Was a Weekend Project Is Not a Feature
- The Challenge of Advising Entrepreneurs
- Seeing the Elephant: The Entrepreneur’s Challenge in Integrating Advice