Would you like to participate in one of SKMurphy’s upcoming Book Club for Business Impact webinars? We are looking for panelists to talk about key insights they took away from the book or article and share some lessons learned in applying them. Let us know if you are interested in taking part.
- Wed-Jul-13 “Community of Practice” articles
- Wed-Jul-27 article Boyd’s OODA Loop (from “Essence of Winning and Losing”)
- Wed-Aug-10 book Eric Ries’ new book “The Lean Startup”
- Wed-Aug-24 Geoffrey Moore’s article “Darwin and the Demon”
- Wed-Sep-14 Peter Cohan’s “Great Demo”
Time commitment: two and half hours. There is a dry run session to get acquainted with the other panelists and we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early for the one hour webinar. Dry run is a week before the webinar, both are 11:45 to 1pm PDT on Wednesdays.