I am excited to be awarded the Cision Humor Award for a November newsletter that I did.
Cision Humor Award for our Newsletter
Below is the email we sent
From: Walt Maclay @Volersystems
Date: Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:09 AM
Subject: I am thankful for my team – even if they have fun at my expense!
To: John Smith
It’s the season to be thankful …
I am thankful for my customers. I am thankful to be here to help them achieve their goals!. I am thankful to work with a great team that are personally and emotionally invested in the success of their customers.
As a thank you, I thought I would share an image that the team here put together – I am very thankful for you and them – even if they have fun at my expense!
Related Blog Posts
- Walt Maclay: SKMurphy Has Contributed Significantly to Our Growth
- Is Your Health and Fitness Application or Appliance Really a Medical Device?
- I love emails like this (Warning: Shameless Self-Promotion)
- Walt Maclay Featured as a Thought Leader in Medical Design Technology
Walt Maclay, President of Voler Systems was featured as a thought leader on wearable and IoT devices in the latest issue of Medical Design Technology. He explains how wearable devices are now driving the definition of low-power and provides techniques for overcoming battery limitations.
- Client Growth Spurs New Office and Key Hires
During the last couple of years while most companies were down or flat, Voler Systems has been steadily growing, some years they have even doubled year over year revenue. As a result they have recently expanded into new offices and made some new hires for key personnel including VP of Engineering and Director of Business Development. Since 2009, SKMurphy, Inc. has been Voler Systems’ content development partner.
- Clients In The News
- Standing Out From The Crowd
- Good Marketing is Good Content
- Marketing Consultants Forum at CNSV