The CINA Holiday Mixer had a nice turnout: it was networking followed by a traditional twelve course Chinese lunch. All in all a relaxing couple of hours, and I enjoyed playing emcee. There were a number of folks who were new to Silicon Valley who got to make new friends and connections, as well as CINA life members and the mix of folks who regularly attend CINA events. It was consistent with CINA’s guiding principles:
- To share and exchange cutting-edge technology information among members
- To foster entrepreneurship among members
- To guide career development and create business opportunities for our members
- To provide a platform for networking and partnership among members
- To serve as a bridge for American and Asia Pacific technology companies
A good time was had by all.