Every once in awhile we find great workshops that are open to all size companies. Bill Meade’s “Capturing Intellectual Property” is one such workshop. His hands-on workshop will cover:
- What is intellectual property (IP)
- The forms and functions of legal IP protections
- The IP system and its functioning (on one slide)
- Capturing an invention
- Checking the invention for enablement
- How to capture invention if you work in a big company
Who should attend:
- Engineers who have never filled out an invention disclosure form.
- Section managers/Scrum Masters who are interested in learning what types and quantities of IP they should be seeing from their product development efforts.
- Patent agents and attorneys who are not “seeing enough” IP from their project teams and would like to capture more.
Bill Meade is an intellectual property consultant at BasicIP. In addition to capturing inventions, Bill has substantial experience in disclosure evaluation, IP portfolio management, business side of litigating patents, and licensing patents.
Trackback from your site.