The deadline to move to Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is fast approaching. But there’s no need to panic! Norbert Korny explains what the changes mean for you and important deadlines you won’t want to miss.
Important Changes to Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
About Norbert Korny
Norbert Korny is a Software Architect with a couple of decades of experience in systems integration, building data processing pipelines, and data visualization.
Norbert explained the difference between Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and universal analytics. He also explains why it’s happening now–regulatory changes in Europe and California are a likely driver. The new version is substantially more complex to learn and manage
The video below is a short recap of his talk.
- July-1-2023 GA4 stops collecting data
- Can access history until Dec-2023.
- You don’t need a cookie banner if you don’t collect personally identifiable information.
- If you do then you need an easy way to opt out.
Watch the full briefing
Alternatives that offer privacy compliant web analytics
- Norbert’s slides
- Deep Dive Into Google Analytics 4 (GA4) by Rosemary Brisco and Kyle Akerman
- Rosemary Brisco and Kyle Akerman slides
Related Blog Posts
- Lead Generation for Consultants
- How To Measure Your Lead Generation Effectiveness
- Choosing the Right Targets and Metrics
- Your Startup Never Gets Any Easier
- Michal Mazurek on Lessons Learned Bootstrapping Syften