Harsh Darji shares some of his drawings and his process of visual thinking. See how visual thinking can help you innovate your business.
Harsh Darji on How to Innovate Using Visual Thinking
Harsh Darji, (@harshdarji_4) shares some of his drawings and his process of visual thinking. He will help us understand, organize and communicate complex problems using words, images and concepts. He will share tips on how to convey meaning, illustrate relationships and simplify complex information.
See how visual thinking can help you innovate your business.
In the video, Harsh Darji explains the emotions that he is trying to arouse from hia audience:
- Counter-intuitive — “Oh, I never realized the world worked that way.”
- Counter-narrative — “Wow, that’s not how I was told the world worked!”
- Shock and awe — “That’s crazy. I would have never believed it.”
- Elegant articulations — “Beautiful. I couldn’t have said it better myself.”
- Make someone feel seen — “Yes! That’s exactly how I feel!”
Visual thinking frees your mind to solve problems in unique and effective ways. Harsh shares several of his thought-provoking images and talks about his inspiration for them. Harsh demonstrates how the use of simple drawings are effective tools in breaking down complex notions and letting you communicate an idea. A picture truly is worth a thousand words.
Where to follow Harsh:
- Slides available at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SsMQKy0KIcW_G6a4U85vxlSVJJWv10d58AjhDLxLVyA/
- “Back of the Napkin” by Dan Roam