Jorge Zavala how to transform your life, and create wealth. It has never been easier to be a Solopreneur handling your own business.
Jorge Zavala: Build Products & Services from Your Experience
In the video below, learn from Jorge Zavala how to transform your life, create wealth, and enjoy delivering solutions. It has never been easier and more rewarding to be a Solopreneur handling yourself your own business.
People are leaving the large corporation looking to pursue their dreams and working at their own pace. The Great Resignation and the laid-offs are opening professional people the opportunity to transform their way of life reinventing how their source of income will be in the future. Knowledge workers realize that the knowledge acquired in their professional life can be packed in a way to be used by companies to develop new products to satisfy the needs of the industry. From therapists to engineers, artists and other fields can deliver their services thru their own distribution channels providing customizable services supported by the new technologies working from home anywhere in the world.
Jorge shares with you the following:
- What it takes to be a solopreneur
- Explore your skills to make it possible
- Find your strengths to become a successful solopreneur
- Learn how you can scale your knowledge to serve a broad market
More About Jorge Zavala
Jorge Zavala is an entrepreneur that enjoys sharing his knowledge creator of DoItCracy – Zavala´s Method to make things happen. Author of the book “Think Like Silicon Valley being anywhere.” With more than forty years of experience creating companies and developing products and services. Jorge is passionate about innovation and working with people worldwide.
He writes the InnovArte newspaper column in the Mural newspaper in Guadalajara and talks in Spanish with people on his portal, www.quieroaprendera.com, with more than 650 video interviews.
Check out Lean Culture
Related Blog Posts
- A Common MVP Evolution: Service to System Integration to Product
- Professional Services Innovation: Customer Insight, Expertise, and Technology
- Design Your MVP in Two Weeks
- Concierge MVP or Service-First Forces You To Be Your Own Test Pilot
- Q: How Does a First Time Founder Learn Sales?
- Carl Angotti on “How to Decide How Much to Charge for Your Services”