If you missed SKMurphy and SalesQualia at Lean Startup Conference’s workshop, Sean Murphy and Scott Sambucci led an interactive workshop on developing and debugging your repeatable and scalable B2B sales process. In the workshop, we worked a number of sales issues that the attendees from lean startups had:
- Can’t get potential customers to call back
- Won’t make a decision
- Prospects like the beta, but they will not buy
- Deals stall
Engineering Your Sales Process workshop will help you learn from common sales problems by using conscious planning and experimentation. Traditional sales training stresses “every no moves you closer to a yes.” Our approach to engineering your sales process says instead, “What looks like noise is often actually data.” Designing and debugging a repeatable sales process is key to a sustainable business, and we’ll address how to diagnose common problems to determine likely root causes. You will leave with a scientific approach to understanding your customers’ needs and their buying process so that you can scale your business in harmony with it.
You can view the slides at http://www.slideshare.net/SalesQualia/engineering-your-sales-process.
Also here is the link to a readable version of the sales map in mindomo http://www.mindomo.com/view?m=e18b84e308994b1d95a032583f3885bcces
- “@MichalAntkiew: @leanstartup @scottsambucci @skmurphy Great workshop! Now I see how all pieces fit together.” Glad you could join us
- @leanstartup @scottsambucci @skmurphy Great workshop! Now I see how all pieces fit together.
- “This was pretty comprehensive and very useful workshop”
- “Very good”
- “The basics was so helpful. I liked the format”
- “Sales is a conversation. If you’re not getting questions, there’s probably not interest. Let it go.” @scottsambucci @skmurphy @LeanStartup
- More things that drive you crazy? “Lean startup being used by entrepreneurs as an excuse to not take sales/mkg seriously” @a16z #LeanStartup